Fairy doors
Sometimes life takes crazy twists and turns and you never know how God will bring someone new into your life. Well Ash got me addicted to blogging and through all my blogging I came across www.simplylanny.squarespace.com I fell in love with her sight and then flipped out when I realized she lived in our "hometown" of Hudsonville. CRAZY! Well, I met her this morning and she is as sweet and wonderful as I imagined her to be. She discovered the above "fairy door" at a shop in Ann Arbor called Red Shoes. It is my fun friday find! I love it ... i cannot tell you how much i adore this idea. I will be getting a fairy door at my house real soon and then the fairies can leave surprises and goodies for the kiddo's. So magical ... anyone up to a trip to shop the cute shops in Ann Arbor? Let's Go!
Sometimes life takes crazy twists and turns and you never know how God will bring someone new into your life. Well Ash got me addicted to blogging and through all my blogging I came across www.simplylanny.squarespace.com I fell in love with her sight and then flipped out when I realized she lived in our "hometown" of Hudsonville. CRAZY! Well, I met her this morning and she is as sweet and wonderful as I imagined her to be. She discovered the above "fairy door" at a shop in Ann Arbor called Red Shoes. It is my fun friday find! I love it ... i cannot tell you how much i adore this idea. I will be getting a fairy door at my house real soon and then the fairies can leave surprises and goodies for the kiddo's. So magical ... anyone up to a trip to shop the cute shops in Ann Arbor? Let's Go! 


Count me in!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about YOU! know you get ahold of me and we can get things going :) Talk with you soon... was your hubby you came back alive LOL...
ReplyDeleteSimply Lanny