This blog will tell the stories of my everyday, ordinary life... from crazy hectic mornings to piles of dirty laundry to making yet another peanut butter and jelly sandwich... but then there are those moments when my life becomes extraordinary... filled with simple pleasures, magical moments and miracles fresh from God!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Thoughtful Thursdays and Thankful Tuesdays
~Luke's class has been doing "thoughtful" things every thursday and the radio station has been doing thankful thursdays and I thought both idea's were really cool. So tune in every tuesday and thursday... I will begin thankful tuesdays and thoughtful thursdays next week. Every tuesday I will post something I'm thankful for and every thursday I hope to do something thoughtful and will let you know what that was...(that will help keep me accountable). So if you have something your thankful for or something thoughtful to do, post a comment and let me know. I believe God desires for us to have gratitude in our hearts and He calls us to be compassionate and to show his love in tangible ways... so tune in as I try to be more grateful for my many blessings and as I try to show more compassion to those who desperately need it and as I try to show God's love to other's through my actions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment