Saturday, March 28, 2009

OVERWHELMED

Overwhelmed and over committed that sums up life these days. I cannot wait for June - SUMMER to arrive, my life should slow down some then. I need those lazy, hazy summer days. I will still have a more hectic schedule than usual come summer but it should be a lot less crazy than it is right now! I feel like so many good things vie for my attention but I need to learn to say NO! I need one year where I solely focus on my family and their needs not the needs of school and church. Not working is not an option so I have to do that but everything else is going to go. There will be other years to help school and church but next year my focus is my family!! It is so hard to enjoy life when I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off and then when I'm stressed I start yelling at the boys and snipping at Marc and not being the wife and mom I want to be! God called me to be a mom when he blessed me with these boys and I need to realize that I cannot allow all these other things to pull me and stretch me to the max and then have nothing left to give my family. I wish I could be superwoman, it seems as though so many women can juggle it all but i am not one of them! I will still look for easy ways to help when I can but for now I'm going to set some boundaries and look forward to next year not feeling overwhelmed and over committed but rather OVERJOYED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones