Monday, March 23, 2009

HAPPY


My Happy Cup

colorful notepads


my Gap sweater in happy colorful stripes


I feel so happy today and it is simply because I finally feel better, my energy is back! I feel happy enough to shout yahoo's, do cartwheels and run up and give complete stranger's a bear hug... seriously, I feel that happy. Speaking of being happy; did ya'all know I have a "happy cup"? I have this crazy addiction to buying all those adorable starbucks mugs to contain my other addiction, coffee and one day came across my "happy cup". See the picture above... just looking at it makes me happy. People even know it as my happy cup, just ask Marc's family who all want their own happy cup for the cottage. You might just ask, what is it that makes this cup happy? It is the happy colors and the stripes. I soon realized that I gravitate towards all things in these sunny, bright colors and in stripes. These are the colors I love and they simply make me happy! Want a bear hug? I'm giving them out today!

Take note of the pics above and my love of all things in colorful stripes or polka dots! From coffee mugs to that Gap sweater to beach towels and more, those colors color my world with happiness! By the way... my happy cup is now a pencil holder due to the fact that although very happy it was very large and my coffee got cold too fast and that did not make me well, happy!

1 comment:

  1. Love it :) We are too much alike. You know I LOVE those colors too. Just with polka dots instead of stripes. (I like stripes too polka dots are just my happy thing :))

    ReplyDelete

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones