35 and I have gone gray!! Gray hair people... I am not laughing. Not only gray hair but also fine lines and wrinkles. O.k. listen it was bad enough when after having the boys the boobs sagged and the stretch marks appeared but now I have to be gray and wrinkled? Again, I repeat... I am not laughing, although I have heard people call some of those wrinkles laugh lines... evidence of a life well lived and I suppose raising 3 boys does lend itself to giving me a few gray hairs but wow, when did this happen? Funny that I simply do not feel old enough to be turning gray! Will I grow old gracefully you ask? Well that depends... I'm getting my hair colored again in 2 weeks and quite frankly, I've been applying anti-wrinkle cream to my face everyday. As for sagging boobs and stretch marks... I'm not sure there's any hope without a lot of mula... something I am not getting more of! But hey I will always be young at heart!!
This picture may not show it well but just confirm it with my sister Heather who gasped, yes, gasped at Sunday dinner a few weeks back when she sat next to me and noticed the good ole grays. Yes Heath, thanks for that! Go ahead, take a closer look...yep...gray hair!



No comments:
Post a Comment