It has been a rough week... headaches, exhaustion and then yesterday Marc and I got slammed with the flu! Marc was home all day while I went to work and to the gym.... I felt incredibly exhausted and somewhat achy with a headache... well by 4 pm I could barely drive home, had full body aches, chills and then everyone's nightmare... the vomiting began. So today I'm not feeling so LUCKY and still not feeling great. It is a good reminder however to be grateful for strong, healthy bodies. We have so much to be thankful for. Today I will be praying and asking God to restore us to full health and I will thank Him that most days my family is healthy and strong... we do not live with chronic pain or incurable disease and that my friends is a blessing indeed!
Don't you know that the Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of all the earth?... He gives power to those who are tired and worn out: he offers strength to the weak.
Isaiah 40: 28-29



No comments:
Post a Comment