Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weekending


the weekend was a whirlwind... here is a quick recap:

*volleyball friday morning
*christmas shopping with mom d
*sleepover at nana and papa's
*mcdonald's and the mall with nana
*chinese with friends
*laughing alot while watching due date at the theater
*sleeping in followed by coffee on Saturday
*meeting nana at the mall for bagels and shopping
*shopping at dick's and abercrombie and finish line
*picking up my cute boots to wear with my new jeggings
*family fun night at school
*feeling defeated by my mess of a house
*nagged and crabbed at the boys for the mess
*vowed that next weekend would be quiet and relaxing

1 comment:

  1. CUTE... I still have not worn my jeggings. Every single time I put them on, I think I look dumb and get all self conscience and then take them off :) Can't decide if I want to keep them yet! I think I need to model for a few peeps and get some opinions!

    ReplyDelete

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones