Courtney: oh my word your post was meant for me. I literally just got back from Meijers 15 minutes ago and my blood pressure was through the roof. They had nothing... NOTHING on the shelves as usual and they had even run out of the ads which of course had coupons. I about blew a gasket by the time I reached checkout and in retelling my frustrations to Marc I'm quite sure some swear words crossed my lips. Grandville Meijer did not have peppermint mocha, I know this because I looked for a pumpkin spice creamer to no avail. There - i vented again, I feel better.
Ash, loved the big pic of Lukie. The tutorial chick mentioned something about using the "minima stretch" background or something... I wonder if that would work.
I love you all and your little blogs too. Keep up the good work, I LOVE reading all of your posts... it is my little slice of happiness each day.
P.S... Rachel.... you get the award for funniest blog. I am still laughing about your "freaked out" post!



No comments:
Post a Comment