Thursday, October 1, 2009

Apple Orchard

I love going to the apple orchard every September... it is the best field trip!
Here is Jaeger sweeter than the cider and the yummy honeycrisp apples!

Jaeger, Lukas and Zach

Gosh, don't ya just want to kiss that boy? So darn cute!

eating apples without your 2 front teeth proves to be rather difficult
Jaeger, Zach, Lukas and Jacob ... cute little 1st graders

I love the beauty of God's creation all around us... like bright red and lime green apples hanging heavy on the trees and shining in the sun, full of sweetness just waiting to be enjoyed!

In the hallway at school was a bulletin board with apple trees on it and the following saying...

"God wants you and me to be, like a fruit filled apple tree...

growing fruit in our lives everyday, in all we do and in all we say!"

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so cute :)
    And I love how you dressed Jaeger in red. Love it :) I miss my Lukie tons, tell him hi for me if you see him at school.

    ReplyDelete

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones