Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Halloween Fun

The boys have off from school on Thursday and Friday
here are a few things we hope to do:
sip some pumpkin spice latte's or apple cider with fresh pumpkin donuts from Post Farms

decorate cupcakes and "BOO" some friends

lovin' these test tube favors courtesy of Martha Stewart. I used jelly-bellies... wow - are they ever expensive. I was hoping to make 30 of these next year but it cost $5 just to do 7 of them. Do jelly-bellies ever go on sale?

I'm also lovin' the eyeballs in my apothecary jar. I hope to do eyeball string lights next year in this jar. I saw a really cute idea on simplylanny's site using the string lights. http://www.familyfun.com/ has a really fun recipe called Forked eyeballs, check it out on their site... search Halloween cupcakes and scroll down to find forked eyeballs. If we make them I'll post pics of our creation.

not such a great idea to have candy all over the house
really, really tests the willpower
especially the eyeballs, they are choc. peanut butter balls
UMMMM.... really hard to resist. Lots of fun planned for the weekend, what plans do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones