I look at these photo's and get all teary-eyed; i mean seriously where did time go? Why does it all go by so fast and why is it so hard to live in the moment. Just last year he had all his baby teeth and this year he went off to school missing his 2 front teeth.
I sometimes have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that the toddler years with my boys are over... i wonder did i truly live in the moment... did i hug them enough, kiss them enough? I wish i could have some do-over's... i would yell less and be more patient
i think i sometimes even mourn that this stage is done, but yet am loving the stage we are in.
i think i sometimes even mourn that this stage is done, but yet am loving the stage we are in.
I wish someone could invent a way to time-travel to past years so that for a moment i could go back and relive and relish those precious memories.
Until then.... i'm missing him



No comments:
Post a Comment