Friday, July 3, 2009

BUZZ CUTS


OK, so my girlfriend could not squeeze the boys in for haircuts before we left for vacation and they were in desperate need of haircuts. I decided Great Clips it would be... but, for all 4 of my guys it was going to cost $42 and I was feeling way too cheap. (remind me to thank Kim for cheap yet adorable haircuts) so I decided i was going to buzz them myself... i mean it's summer and every boy should sport a buzz cut at least once in their lifetime. OH HEAVENS was all i could say once i started... what was i thinking??? All in all they look pretty cute even with wacky buzz cuts from their mom! We are off to vacation for a week -hopin' for blue skies and sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones