Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"ADDICT"

I am addicted to reading complete strangers blogs. It is why I have not posted on my own blog as of late because I am too busy reading theirs ( even all their past posts ) My husband thinks this is crazy and I tell him it is how I decompress, how I relax and it often gets my creative juices flowing. As of late however I have been coveting. I want a blog as pretty as theirs... I want to take pictures as well as they do... I wish and I want ... I have blog jealousy... seriously... this is so sad. The following 3 are my absolute favorites ...
1. www.megduerksen.typepad.com
2. www.lisaleonardonline.com ( click on lisa's blog but check out her jewelry as well at her online store... love it! )
3. www.katherinemariephotography.com

I really might need a 12 step program... soooo addicted!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...I am laughing so hard right now because I do the same thing...and yes, Jon thinks I am a fricken nut case. I was surprised that I have not seen those ones before. Now I have three new ones :)
    Here are the ones I watch...

    blog.amywenzel.com (and her husband who is not a photographer but is so hilarious the way he writes...however, lately its been sad, just read it...you will probaly bawl if you scrool through and read the whole story...jumpdavidjump.typepad.com)

    tvinkfamily.blogspot.com (she hasnt updated in awhile...driving me crazy...I really like her)

    tarawhitney.com/justbeblogged/ (unique things this chica does)

    drewbphotography.com (a new fav. having trouble with her blog though... take a look at her galleries though...very different but cool...I really like her family one.

    Well, there you go...a few of my nightly addictions :) ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones