This blog will tell the stories of my everyday, ordinary life... from crazy hectic mornings to piles of dirty laundry to making yet another peanut butter and jelly sandwich... but then there are those moments when my life becomes extraordinary... filled with simple pleasures, magical moments and miracles fresh from God!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Thought for the day:
How is it that my boys can pop wheelies on their bikes, climb tall trees, scale rock climbing walls, skate faster than a speeding bullet, whittle sticks with knives, balance on skim boards, keep complete control of a soccer ball while running down the field and yet cannot seem to keep the pee in the toilet! Ugggh it "pisses" me off (excuse the pun) but I mean seriously, they can aim a basketball to swoosh through the net, they can aim and score a goal in soccer and yet they cannot seem to aim their parts to keep the pee in the toilet. I simply do not understand and I just scrubbed the bathroom 2 days ago... it is exasperating! So that is the thought for the day - why boys can do just about anything except keep pee in the toilet! Thank you and have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Maybe I'll keep Grant in diapers forever...that so will "piss" me off too! LOL...soon they will be gone!
ReplyDelete