Today I am thankful for friends who follow through on "you owe me". Let me explain... every other friday night I play volleyball with a group of friends and one of my friends likes to be "set up" by someone on the opposing team so he can spike the ball and about take us all out. When one of us just happens to "set" him up (despite not trying to) we proceed to tell him he "owes us". Well on this particular night I not only set him up beautifully, he also at one point in the game pulled the net down and the ball hit me square in the face. Now he owed me big time and to pay his dues he had to make me a batch of scotcheroo's. He made good on his "owe me" today and brought over delicious scotcheroo's. This must be the BEST treat ever. Scotcheroo's are my absolute favorite. However, they are not only delicious but dangerous... who can stop at one? definately not me. Thanks Tim they were awesome!



Oh Man, These look soooo YUMMY!!!
ReplyDelete