Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Jack and his friend Eli

The boys are excited for the train to arrive

Ridin' the Amtrak


All Aboard

Here is Jack giving me the look. The look of no more pictures mom and definately no more pics of me and girls. I could not resist however because this little girl chased him all morning and sat right next to him while watching the dutch dancers. I'm pretty sure some flirting was going on... I just love the moment i captured here though. It was too cute!

Riding the swing at Dutch Village


I was shocked Jack went on this swing. This is not typically his thing. I guess maybe my baby is growing up. He had a blast flying around and around on this thing.

Dutch dancers













all the beautiful tulips that were in bloom


Today i am thankful that i had the day off and it was beautiful and sunny with a cool breeze. My day started super early with my alarm going off by 5:15 am. Seriously rough for a non-morning gal. But get up i did and got ready along with my jack who had to be to school by 6:50 for his fieldtrip. In 1st grade the kiddo's get to ride the amtrak train from G.R to Holland and from there we venture over to Dutch Village for the morning and later on to Hager Park for a picnic lunch and playtime. It is always a super fun trip. Thankful for this day off to enjoy with my Jackson - to see beautiful tulips still in bloom, to feel the warm sun on my skin and to feel the breeze blow through my hair... to watch him run and play and interact with his friends underneath a blanket of bright blue sky...i am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones