
Have you ever heard of the 'someday syndrome'? In the book One Month to Live they go on to talk about our favorite day of the week... "someday" You know how it goes, you say... someday when I retire, then I'll enjoy life.... someday when the kids are older, I'll find time to exercise.... someday when we have more money, we'll take a vacation with the kids... someday when life settles down, I'll volunteer more at church. Someday. One day. When. If. Then it's over. When are we going to wake up and realize this is life? Someday is right now.. every minute that passes is another minute of your life gone by. LIVE IN THE MOMENT!! Stop planning and start doing! Life goes by in the blink of an eye and because of this we need to stop saying SOMEDAY and live in the moment, embracing it with joy. Don't put off your happy life - go live it!



No comments:
Post a Comment