Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fun, Fabulous Finds



So I've decided to post fun, fabulous finds when i come across them. My finds might be frivilous and fun or practical must haves. It may be a fabulous new dessert or a great new restaurant. Maybe I'll post them on the first friday of every month or maybe every friday... then i could call it fabulous find friday or something incredibly nerdy like that. My first fun and fabulous find is the camera strap above; i absolutely love photography and also fell in love with this strap. This one is the cha cha carnival strap by cotton candy by natalie. There were lots of other fun designs and colors but i loved this one. I am so excited too because Marc ordered it for my birthday ( such a sweetie he is ) and i can't wait to get it and sling it over my shoulder! I stumbled across these on another blog and somehow found where to order them. If you are interested try going to cottoncandybynatalie.blogspot.com to somehow link up to the site where she sells them. Such a fun, fabulous find!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!! I am SO jealous....that is the cutest thing ever!! I am going to check out that website right now! I want one :)

    ReplyDelete

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones