Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Beautiful Boys

Have I told you that we will have girls knocking down our doors? These 3 boys are going to be heartbreakers! I was flipping through pics from this Summer and found this one of my boys at the Hudsonville fair ( love that ) anyway this girls heart melted as my 3 boys popped up in this pic with their bleach blond hair, tan skin and baby blue eyes and oh yes even some dimples! Luke has the most adorable dimple by his eye. I know I'm biased but seriously these boys are so cute and come 16, 18 and 20 I'm pretty sure they may get termed "hotties"!

1 comment:

  1. Shel,
    Your boys are ADORABLE! I'm so happy I get to experience the life of a boy through Grant. I'm not sure which end I would rather be on: mom to a grown boy or mom to 2 grown girls...ummmm....I think I'll take the boy. It sure will be fun, but I'm not going to rush this stage I'm in. We've been to the doc about 4 times in the past week or so, but it's all worth the little giggles and heart melting dimples we get to see each day from our little kiddos! teenage life will be here all too fast! Cute blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones