This blog will tell the stories of my everyday, ordinary life... from crazy hectic mornings to piles of dirty laundry to making yet another peanut butter and jelly sandwich... but then there are those moments when my life becomes extraordinary... filled with simple pleasures, magical moments and miracles fresh from God!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Losing his baby teeth
So my baby is losing his 1st baby tooth! Jaeger said his tooth hurt when he went to go brush his teeth so I called him over and sure enough a bottom tooth wiggled. I felt my heart sink - I am not ready for my baby to lose his baby teeth. I am having a hard time with my boys growing up too fast, time seems to fly by at breathtaking speed. I find myself wishing for a pause button on life! Anyway here are two cute shots... one of Jaeger showing off his loose tooth and one hilarious one of me catching him rolling his eyes at mom who wants " just one more shot, I promise!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment