Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CUTE

i found this adorable gift idea on a blog somewhere and knew i had to make one for each of the boys teachers.  Here is what you will need:  a small bushel basket from Michaels, 5 small apples, a pkg. of Kraft caramels, a recipe for caramel apples...typed up cute, tag from pages in time, tissue from Michaels, ribbon from my stash...  it looks so cute all made up and i'm hoping it adds a smile to each teachers day!

2 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY??? You ROCK!!! Can your kids switch schools so they can be in my class? Of course it will make them smile! That is awesome. I have gotten a couple apples and hand-picked flowers but nothing like that! Oh... and a bracelet from a quarter machine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh .. I'm jealous! Why don't you move up to TC so I can have your boys (:

    ReplyDelete

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones