Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cousins, Critters and Cutie pies at the Cottage

Jack, Alyssa, Jaeger and Luke chillin' on the paddleboat

Luke, Alyssa and Jack just after their tube ride

Alyss and Jag snuggle by the campfire


Jack caught his 1st Big Bass... 15 1/2 inches... he was so proud

Our weekend was spent catching critters of many kinds (they even tried to catch a water snake... I am so glad that attempt failed!) Here is a close-up of Jack's keeper!

One of the beautiful tiger swallowtails the boys caught... they chase butterflies every single day!

One lumpy, bumpy big ole toad.
Jack snuck this guy into the cottage to sleep with them so he wouldn't get cold. Gram had wondered why he wanted the light on... she about died the next morning when Jaeger informed her the toad spent the night in the closet between the boys room and her room.



mommy gets brave and holds the toad and no i'm not licking him but rather expressing the "ickyness" of holding a toad in the palm of my hand!

Jaeger cuddles "toady"

hangin' out with Luke

Jack is one critter lover and fears nothing

family photo op with our new best friend

Jack the little prankster decides to set the toad down next to mom while she naps in the shade. I about jumped out of my skin... however as you can tell from the previous pic of me I soon made peace with the thing. I was rather squeamish but thought the boys should know that I am no sissy! Try and make me touch that snake they almost caught however and I will wear a banner across my chest declaring myself to be the biggest sissy of all!
The next 3 pics are of my Cutie-patootie-pies


Lukers

Jaeger Jay

Jackson

All three of our guys ... cashed out from their fun-filled weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones