So remember in my blog description that I tell you I will be blogging about my everyday, ordinary life but that sometimes that ordinary life becomes extraordinary when blessed with miracles fresh from God? Well, this was one of those moments...............
Marc is not always the most romantic guy but every now and then he gets bit by the romantic bug and does something really sweet - something that will make me feel really loved. Leaving me little notes in drawers was one of those moments. I loved the notes so much I left them where I found them so that I could smile every time I saw them. The "You are sexy" note is in a bathroom drawer. Well: Jack saw the note and asked Luke what it said and then the 3 boys decided to leave me their own notes (see below)
Oh my gosh - my heart felt like it might burst, my eyes welled with tears... it was the sweetest thing I ever came home to. Ordinary life that just became EXTRAORDINARY!

Ummm.... this is not from Marc.... rather it is from Jack.... quite hilarious... loved it!
This one is from Luke.... I am telling you, I have the best boys in the whole world!
and this one is from my Jaeger Jay... You mom are my "cutest" : ) now I thought this was adorable because he "sounded" out cutest but oh no... come to find out he had asked daddy to spell cutest and this was what daddy gave him! (Marc never was a good speller... like the time he wrote to me that something was very "sweat" of me instead of "sweet" of me. ha ha... this made me laugh even harder.
One extra note here... this one was the first one I found left on the kitchen table. The first one that made me tear up. Sometimes as a mom we think all we do goes unnoticed or we think that all the good we do gets erased in that one moment that we lose our temper.... but apparently our kids do notice and they do love us ( flaws and all )
Marc is not always the most romantic guy but every now and then he gets bit by the romantic bug and does something really sweet - something that will make me feel really loved. Leaving me little notes in drawers was one of those moments. I loved the notes so much I left them where I found them so that I could smile every time I saw them. The "You are sexy" note is in a bathroom drawer. Well: Jack saw the note and asked Luke what it said and then the 3 boys decided to leave me their own notes (see below)
Oh my gosh - my heart felt like it might burst, my eyes welled with tears... it was the sweetest thing I ever came home to. Ordinary life that just became EXTRAORDINARY!
I love my everyday, very ordinary life but WOW when you come home to love notes...well that is when life truly becomes extraordinary, magical. Yesterday I was given a little miracle, fresh from God, delivered by my boys!



That is definitely so adorable! Thank you for sharing it! (:
ReplyDelete