This blog will tell the stories of my everyday, ordinary life... from crazy hectic mornings to piles of dirty laundry to making yet another peanut butter and jelly sandwich... but then there are those moments when my life becomes extraordinary... filled with simple pleasures, magical moments and miracles fresh from God!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Still Love Scholastic
I still remember coming home with the scholastic book orders in elementary school. I would be so excited and would sit and flip through each page devouring each and every book offering. I would circle the ones I really wanted and then I would wish with all my heart that I would be able to order a book. I know my parents did let me order a book on occasion, funny I don't remember which books I ordered but I remember thinking this was the best thing next to going for ice cream or out to McDonald's... ah the simple pleasures of being 8 years old or so. Well some things never change... I still get giddy when the scholastic order comes home but now it comes home in the backpacks of Luke, Jack and Jaeger. I just ordered a few more books and I cannot contain my excitement... can you tell I love to read? Scholastic book orders : just another one of life's simple pleasures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment