So I love to read and I love children's books as previously noted... but can I tell you that as a mom of 3 boys who considers herself rather "girlie" I have such a strong desire to buy girlie things, pink things. Imagine my dismay when I find this adorable book called pinkalicious, and then realize just who in my family wants a book called pinkalicious other than myself. Thankfully I have nieces that I can spoil with all things pink and girlie. I bought Pinkalicious for the girls and now this week bought them the sequel Purplicious. Just hearing Kyle Kenzie and Jess say Pinkalicious is precious. Kyle says "Pinka- ishis"
Pinkalicious...$4.00
Purplicious...$4.00
Hearing the girls say pinkalicious... PRICELESS



OMG....will you order me purplicious????? I will pay you back!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose books are the cutest - all the little girls fight over who gets to check them out at school. I'm sure the girls will love them!
ReplyDelete