So I took a " mental health vacation " this week and it was wonderful! I was feeling very overwhelmed with life and needed to breathe and find time to do things that I love as well as get some things done that needed doing! I got almost all of my shifts covered so I did not work too much, I did not go to the gym everyday, I did not answer my phone and I did not commit to one single thing. Today was Friday and my husband took the day off to spend with me. The kids were at school, we had coffee and went to the bakery and simply spent the whole day together... it was awesome! Take a look at the pictures below to catch a glimpse of just a few of the things I got to do... read books, worked in my scrapbook room ( stay tuned for before and after pics ), I did laundry to the point that the basket was empty and all clothes were put away (if only for 1 day) I cleaned my house and it looks pretty good, shined my sink, even made decent dinners most of the nights home, I bought flowers and this is just a sample of my week. It was much needed and I am so thankful for this blessing to "breathe" and ''enjoy" my everyday life!
P.S. You will need to scroll down and hit older posts to see all the pics... I don't understand why some people's blogs you can scroll down forever and mine is so "short" anyhoo... thought I'd add that little tidbit, let me know if you know how to help me adjust that!



Ok Shel...we need to figure this thing out.. it shouldnt be loading like this. I will stop over some night this week. let me know what nights you will be home
ReplyDelete