So here is my list... and Rachel if you are reading this, I'm tagging you to do it next!
I am... Beautiful (Jaeger told me so today )
I think... life's joys are found in the simple pleasures
I know... that I am loved
I want... to build a house someday
I wish... summer was here now and would last 6 months vs. 3
I hate... racism
I miss... warm weather and suntans
I fear... someone close to me dying
I feel... BLESSED
I hear... my wild boys
I smell... coffee brewing
I crave... chocolate
I search... You-tube for music
I regret... overeating
I love... Target...who said Disney World is the happiest place on earth?
I ache... for others who are hurting
I care... too much about what other people think of me
I always... hit the snooze button
I am not... a risk taker
I believe... that Jesus loves me!
I dance... while cleaning my house & if the house stays clean I do a happy dance
I sing... the 3 little birds song almost every morning with my guys
I cry... easily
I fight... temptations... every single day
I write... LISTS... to-do lists, grocery lists, bucket lists, wish lists etc.
I win... because I have victory in Jesus... God gave me the gift of grace & eternal life!
I lose... quite frankly I often am losing my mind and my kids will say I lose my patience!
I never... can catch up on laundry
I confuse... my times tables ( Luke can so whoop my butt )
I listen... to my gut instinct
I can usually be found... with a coffee mug in my hand
I am scared of... being outside in the dark, alone
I need... time to myself
I am happy about... having the day off tomorrow
I hope... my boys know without a doubt how deeply they are loved!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment