Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Biggest Loser's!

So Ash and I were "bachelorette's" for the evening, both of our husband's were gone. My hubby was out of state for the day and her husband is half way around the world in Africa. I called her up to have her come hang out and watch "The Biggest Loser" (Can I just say I am addicted to this show and that I want Bob to come live with us!) Anyways, she calls to tell me she's on her way and she is craving a glazed donut so she is stopping at dunkin donuts and do I want one?... well of course I do! Let's stop at this point and take note that eating donuts and watching Biggest Loser should not go hand in hand people! But here we are being "losers", missing our hubbies and eating glazed donuts while we SIT and watch extremely overweight contestants exercise their tails off!
Hmmm... wonder how many calories were in that donut?

1 comment:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones